oday, Tuesday August 1, held the live show a live broadcast of EA Sports from Chicago (USA) with 4 youtubers driving: Castro (Mexico), Spencer (English) and brothers Mavric Wolves . The event had only one purpose: to reveal many new features of FIFA Ultimate Team 18 . In this post we will summarize the most important thing that the streaming left us.
We clarify that are not the definitive news, but over time we will know more features of the new edition of Ultimate Team. Now, we’ll go over what #FUTLive provided. Let’s start.
• EACH PLAYER ICON WILL HAVE 3 REPRESENTATIVE VERSIONS OF THE MOMENTS OF THEIR RACE
EA Sports revealed through a video that the icon players will have 3 different versions, each of which represents an exact moment of their career.
For example, we note that Diego Maradona icon will have 3 different cards:
- Media 91 (Year 1982 Barcelona)
- Media 95 (Year 1989)
- Average 97 (1986 World Cup Mexico)
• At the moment, it is known that each player will have 3 icon versions, of which 2 of them will be available in envelopes / packs and another at a certain time (SBC?). In addition, icon players will give chemistry to all other players: orange link with any card, and green link with another icon or player of the same nationality.
In the following link, you can see all the icons revealed so far, with their respective stats, averages and years with free fifa 18 tricks:
2) PACK OPENING – OPENING OF ENVELOPES
• It was possible to see an attractive feature for everyone: what will be the animation of the “walkers” in FIFA 18 and how the envelopes will be opened.
• Some “walkers” players will have a characteristic feature or celebration when leaving behind the envelope (for example, Ronaldo will make his “SUUU” festivities).
3) SBC – CREATING CHALLENGES OF TEMPLATES.
The mode that innovated FIFA 17 will continue to be present in this new edition of Ultimate Team.
• The novelty? You can get icon players through Template Creation Challenges! They will be very exclusive and will be for a very limited time to get free fifa 18 coins to get free FUT 18 coins.
• In addition, the mode will have new mechanisms, requirements and rewards. It will be completely renovated.
4) DAILY AND WEEKLY OBJECTIVES
• We will not only have the “tasks of the TD” where we had to complete a series of objectives (such as selling a player, changing equipment, playing first season game, etc.), but now we also have daily objectives and Weekly updates that will be constantly updated. We must complete them for rewards .
5) WEB APP RENEWED – MORE FUNCTIONS AND UTILITIES
6) FIRST ONES TO WATCH (OTW) CONFIRMED
• The first 5 OTWs (Ones to Watch – updated charts for each In Form version awarded by the player) have been confirmed and will be present at FIFA 18. They will be driven by football and cultural moments.
7) NEW KITS AND EQUIPMENT
• FUT 18 will have more personalized equipment than ever before. The ones in the picture are the t-shirts of the Ones To Watch. Does it open the possibility of editing kits to taste?
8) FUT CHAMPIONS AND COMPETITION
• FUT 18 will remain the ideal place for competitiveness: FUT Champions will be more driven than ever and will provide access to live events.
• As a novelty, FUT Champions Channel arrives : a “channel” within Ultimate Team to be able to witness events of the most popular players in deferred.
That is, we can see the highlights of the day within the Ultimate Team itself, along with the highlights.
9) NEW GAME MODE: BATTLE OF TEMPLATES – “SQUAD BATTLE”
• It consists of competing and getting different rewards. You can challenge real templates and scale positions in the ranking. (The function of this novelty is not entirely clear).
10) LIGA SANTANDER LICENCIADA
• Something that was known a long time ago, but it is confirmed: The Santander League (first division of Spain) will have its official markers. This opens the possibility – and surely will be – to the presence of new stadiums of La Liga.
Those have been all the news announced in #FUTLive. WE WILL NOT BE THE FINAL NEWS, but as the days progress we will have more details and information about FIFA 18.
I want to highlight the work of ALL members of The Legion Argentina in anticipating the news and content of FIFA 18, but more than anything to https://fifa18coingenerator-2018.com/contact-us (also known as the Ninth) who was the first to ensure that the icons will have 3 versions representative of A specific moment of his career.
Recall that FIFA 18 officially launches on September 29 worldwide, and that in the first 15 days of that month we will have available the Demo.